Friday, March 21, 2014

Yogurt Parfait

I really wanted cupcakes. But I also spent a weekend eating at all a bunch of Guy Fieri restaurants, which (while very delicious) mainly consisted of bbq and everything fried (we had fried pickles, fried artichokes, fried jalapenos, fried fries, fried chips, fried chicken wings... you get it). So I decided to forgo the cupcakes and settle for this yogurt parfait instead.
Ingredients:
1 small cup of yogurt (I used the 7oz cup of Fage Total 2% Plain Greek Yogurt)
2 handfuls of Fresh berries (Here I have only blueberries cause we ate everything else)
Handful of crushed Special K Red Berries Cereal
Honey

Instructions:
Wash the berries. Take one handful and dump them into a tall glass. Layer on half your yogurt, then drizzle some honey on top and half of your crushed cereal. Dump the remaining berries, another layer of yogurt and honey, and sprinkle the rest of your crushed cereal on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment