Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Blue is the Rain

(Talbots Coat, H&M Shorts, Target Tights and Sunglasses)

We stopped in San Francisco over the weekend for a tiny bit, and one of my favorite places to visit is their Ferry Building (cause food). My friend introduced me to the place about a year ago, and I've been back a few times since for their grilled cheeses/charcuterie platters/macarons/I could go on forever.

Anyways, it was raining for most of my trip, so I equipped myself with this coat that I've otherwise had very little use for in Los Angeles. Also, I've developed a dislike for jeans on trips that involve a lot of driving (they're not the most comfortable of things), and so I decided that tights and leggings with shorts would have to do against the rain and cold.

Meanwhile the weather had a go at my hair, which took on an indecisive, soggy, windblown funk that attempted to eat my face.  



1 comment: