Friday, March 28, 2014

Those Warm and Fuzzy Days

(Forever 21 Jacket, Charlotte Russe Tank, H&M Shorts, Sperry Top-Sider Boat Shoes, Target Sunglasses, Bag was a gift from my roommate while we were studying abroad in Paris)

Vivi's not getting any younger, so I've been taking her to the beach whenever I can. One of my friends visited from the East Coast to enjoy the weather, so it seemed like a good opportunity for another beach stroll (and mojitos). The weather is warming up some more (is that even possible? I honestly think we skipped winter in its entirety), so soon I'll be back to shorts 24/7.

I've had this jacket for years, and its cropped length works perfectly with over-sized tanks. I also like that its plaid-like pattern sort of matches the plaid on my shoes (I'll put some better pictures of them up later). As old as Vivi is, she still manages to drag me around, so flats are necessary to avoid breaking my ankles.

Overall, one of my more casual outfits for what turned out to be one of the most ridiculously serene days I've had in months. It's been a hectic year, and this was very necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment