Saturday, February 15, 2014

Monochrome Moment

(2b Long Sleeve Shoulder Shirt, Leggings from Target, Charlotte Russe Sunglasses, Guess Handbag, Candie's Peep-Toe Platform, Fedora found from a cart somewhere in Rome)


(Forever 21 Jacket, Cathy Jean Combat Boots)

So if you couldn't tell, I'm a huge fan of all clothes black and white, especially with a little red lipstick. I usually lean towards the black because white makes me really nervous in terms of keeping clean. I picked up the jacket from Forever 21 on a whim at the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica today, and not even 4 hours later got a chili sauce stain at the bottom. Darn you, delicious spicy pork belly and my inability to use forks.

We also took a detour to Venice Beach and came across the canal which made for some fun pictures. I got to utilize my new jacket right away in this terribly cold LA winter of about 64 F.

Photos by my good friend and fashion partner-in-crime, Andres.


No comments:

Post a Comment