Monday, February 24, 2014

It's almost Italy in Japan

(Target Tank, Charlotte Russe Heels, Skirt found somewhere in Florence, Fedora found somewhere in Rome)

When I was little, I used to come to this Japanese Cultural Arts Center all the time for piano lessons. The rocks and waterfalls seemed a lot bigger back then. We wanted ramen, but detoured and ended up here for the first time in probably over a decade.

Anyways, moving on from the nostalgia ramble and onto the outfit. I bought the skirt off a cart somewhere in Florence. The lady running the cart let me try it on, and the first thing I did was pull it up to my waist. She laughed at me, said something in Italian, and proceeded to help me pull the skirt down to my hips where it apparently belonged. As you can see, it's back up to my waist now (I'm not a very good listener). Keeps it from dragging on the floor, and makes my legs go for daaays.

The heels? Bought them from Charlotte Russe last year. I wanted them so badly, but I didn't feel like I needed them. I went back to the store about 4 or 5 times (I was living right next to a mall at the time, bad idea) and tried them on every time, then finally gave in and bought them. They're my favorite heels now.



Entered into Style Elixer's Style Sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment