Monday, February 17, 2014

Black Bold Blue

 
(Charlotte Russe Top, Target Tank Top, 2b Envelope Skort, Candie's Peep-Toe Platform, H&M Bracelets)

Couple stories behind some of the pieces here:
The Envelope Skort - I saw a girl wearing the envelope skort at the Chandelier Bar in Vegas last weekend, and I told one of my friends how I really liked it. The next day I saw the skort while we were outlet shopping. I feel like if I hadn't just been talking about it I wouldn't have picked it up, but since it was fresh in my mind I threw it triumphantly into my bundle of purchases.

The Blue Top - It's so friggin' blue. How could you turn down something THAT blue?

Also I've decided that I enjoy socks with heels now. I thought it would be weird at first, but then realized that I can get all the figure-flattering benefits of heels with the soft, warm-toed goodness of socks. Win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment