Tuesday, April 22, 2014

On Melrose and Knick Knacks

(H&M Beanie, Target Vest, Macy's Skirt, Forever 21 Shirt, Bag from a random stand in the night markets of Taiwan).

Decided to go 'splore the Melrose Trading Post, a flea market in the lot of Fairfax High School. We kind of dilly-dallied, so we didn't actually end up getting there until about an hour or two before it closed. There was a $3 entrance fee, but the actual market was quite a decent size. I found some incredible clocks made from old books that I REALLY WANTED, but really didn't need. Sigh. Maybe next time.

Anyways, I had been talking to my cousin about how I owned too many hats, so it seemed appropriate that I actually wear one of them out for once. Since the bright orange of this particular fox-beanie was kind of hard to match with other colors, I decided to go with my faithful black-and-white concept, as usual.



No comments:

Post a Comment