Wednesday, April 2, 2014

In Men's Clothing: Argyle Sweaters


(Ann Taylor Loft Vest, Kohl's Sweater, F21 Shorts, Target Tights)

I buy a lot of clothes from the men's sections of stores. Like, a lot. My brother and I actually loan each other clothes occasionally because I enjoy business casual men's wear so much (vests, sweaters, etc). Just because it's men's wear, however, doesn't mean it has to look manly. This is probably one of my more feminine looks involving men's clothing, as I've contrasted the potential manliness of the sweater with tights, heels, and makeup. I stole this particular sweater from my cousin during a white elephant event (and he in return got a flowery yellow blouse and purple leggings, sorry!), and have worn it several times since. Since I don't want to distract from its argyle pattern (I love argyle, it's so... geometric), I usually match it up with plain bottoms. Sometimes I wear it with a collared shirt, sometimes I don't.

Also I'm really excited in the second to last picture because I found a slug.



No comments:

Post a Comment