Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cloudy Days



(Calvin Klein Blazer, H&M Shorts and Tights, Pussycat Top, Michael Kors Bag)

First things first, sorry about the lack of posts for the last couple months! Life has been a little crazy recently, and will probably stay a little crazy for the next couple months as well. Anyways, moving on.

So we were up in Santa Barbara for some wine tasting a couple months ago (yes, it took a while to get these up, shhh), and ended up tasting very little wine and mostly wandering around. We came across some train tracks that we thought would be fun for photos (and so did the people in the background). 

Boots and blazers are pretty standard for me, but what I don't normally wear would be this top. My mom bought it for me when we were in London several years ago, and I never really knew what to do with it. Finally decided to put it to use, then immediately got a black smudge on it. This is why I can't wear white things.

***Photo Credit: Jimmy Wu***


No comments:

Post a Comment