Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Breeze in Chicago



Went up to Chicago a couple months ago with a friend (again, sorry for the huge delay). There wasn't really a purpose to this trip except to eat pizza and hot dogs (more on that later), and the rest of it was just sort of exploring and taking photos. It was relatively warm, but I still took the trip as an excuse to wear the winter clothing that I would normally never touch in LA. 

As usual, tackling everything in black and white with a splash of color. I actually really like the way the blue from the purse and beige from the scarf work together. Not normally a common color combination for me, but one that I think I might utilize more in the near future.

Also, leg warmers combined with combat boots have the effect of making my legs look thinner... something I would be happier to use if it didn't involve me roasting to death in LA.

***Photo Credit: Jimmy Wu***

No comments:

Post a Comment