Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hello, Hotel



Again, a delay in posts. I haven't had much of an opportunity to take any pictures lately, nor update my wardrobe. Sad life. Anyways, these were taken also in Chicago some many months ago, I just hadn't gotten around to writing about them. We took them in the lobby of the hotel (the people working there were probably confused by what we were doing), and the colors of the hotel were really fun to shoot with. However, my wind-ravaged hair kind of had a mind of its own. Darn you, hair.

As for the outfit, one-shoulder tops are some of my favorite things. Something about the lack of symmetry makes the outfit so much more interesting. Darker colors, like navy, are also something I tend to use if wearing color at all.



***Photo Credit: Jimmy Wu***

No comments:

Post a Comment